Salomon N S/Lab Shift MNC 10 Ski Bindings
Availability : In-Stock
Absolutely uncompromising. You will be able to rip the downhill just like you do in a resort, with the uphill efficiency of a pin binding while having the solid downhill insurance of an alpine binding.
Claim: The shift is the ultimate no compromise ski binding.
The S/LAB SHIFT MNC 10 is the ultimate downhill and uphill tool for skiers looking to conquer the entire mountain.
PIN toe design enable full heel rotation for efficient touring and kick turning while the convenient step-in switch between ski and tour modes to access to untracked lines.
Made with a revolutionary new material, Carbon-infused PA, the S/LAB SHIFT MNC 10 is light yet strong weighing in at 1.750kg / pair.
Salomon N S/Lab Shift MNC 10 Ski Bindings Features & Specifications:
- +Elastic travel: The ultimate elastic travel on the wings. It holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-release.
- TÜV: Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.
- Touring style: Adventure
- Height: 24.2
- Weight (in g / 1/2 pair): 875.0
- Din Scale: 4-10
- Franchise: SHIFT
- Norm: MNC
- Techno: MNC - Multi Norm Certified
- Level of practice: Intermediate
- POWER: XL Wings|Low profile Chassis
- SAFETY: +Elastic travel
- EASE OF USE: Easy climbing aids manipulation|Crampon system
- MAIN MATERIAL: Aluminium|Carbon-infused PA
- COMPATIBILITY & NORMS: MN - Adult|TÜV
- Colors: Black
- Size Range: SH90 | SH100 | SH110 | SH120