Salomon S/Lab Shift MNC 10 Ski Bindings
Availability : In-Stock
Absolutely uncompromising. You will be able to rip the downhill just like you do in a resort, with the uphill efficiency of a pin binding while having the solid downhill insurance of an alpine binding.BENEFITS:
- Downhill performance: The S/LAB SHIFT MNC 10 is the ultimate downhill and uphill tool for skiers looking to conquer the entire mountain.
- Touring capability: PIN toe design enable full heel rotation for efficient touring and kick turning while the convenient step-in switch between ski and tour modes to access to untracked lines.
- Lightweight: Made with a revolutionary new material, Carbon-infused PA, the S/LAB SHIFT MNC 10 is light yet strong weighing in at 1.750kg / pair.
- Franchise: SHIFT
- Norm: MNC
- Weight (in g / 1/2 pair): 875
- Adjustement range (US sizes): 3.75
- Adjustment range (mm): 30
- Din Scale: 4-10
- Height: 30
- SAFETY: +Elastic travel - The ultimate elastic travel on the wings. It holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-release.
- COMPATIBILITY & NORMS: MNC (Multi Norm Certified) - The certification guaranteeing equal performance and safety level no matter the boot norm.
- COMPATIBILITY & NORMS: TÜV - Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.
- XL Wings: Long wings that envelop the tip of the boot perfectly in order to provide increased power transmission and confidence in freeride bindings.
- Easy climbing aids manipulation: Ensures easy switch with the poles between climbing aid positions.
- Crampon system: Possibility to attach dedicated crampons to the binding.
- Aluminium: A rigid and strong construction that allows enhanced power transmission.
- Carbon-infused PA: A very lightweight and resistant alloy developed specifically for the needs of the Shift binding construction.