Salomon N S/Lab MNC 10 Ski Bindings 2023
Availability : In-Stock
Absolutely uncompromising. You will be able to rip the downhill just like you do in a resort, with the uphill efficiency of a pin binding while having the solid downhill insurance of an alpine binding.
Level of practice: INTERMEDIATE
Touring style: ADVENTURE
The S/LAB SHIFT MNC 10 is the ultimate downhill and uphill tool for skiers looking to conquer the entire mountain.
PIN toe design enable full heel rotation for efficient touring and kick turning while the convenient step-in switch between ski and tour modes to access to untracked lines.
Made with a revolutionary new material, Carbon-infused PA, the S/LAB SHIFT MNC 10 is light yet strong weighing in at 1.750kg / pair.
Salomon N S/Lab MNC 10 Ski Bindings 2023 Features & Specifications:
- +Elastic travel: The ultimate elastic travel on the wings. It holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-release.
- TÜV: Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.
- XL Wings: Long wings that envelop the tip of the boot perfectly in order to provide increased power transmission and confidence in freeride bindings.
- Low profile Chassis: Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
- Easy climbing aids manipulation: Ensures easy switch with the poles between climbing aid positions.
- Crampon system: Possibility to attach dedicated crampons to the binding.
- Aluminium: A rigid and strong construction that allows enhanced power transmission.
- Carbon-infused PA: A very lightweight and resistant alloy of carbon and polyamid to fulfill the need for very light weight, extreme resistance and rigidity.
- Adjustment range: 30 mm
- Adjustement range: 3.75 US sizes
- Din Scale: 4-10
- Height: 24.2
- Skier weight: 49-100 kg
- Skier weight: 108-220 lbs
- Weight: 875 in g / 1/2 pair
- Norm: MNC