Salomon HPS - Louif Paradis Snowboard 2023
Availability : In-Stock
Louif describes his riding as hybrid, often combining elements of powder and manufactured structures, blending both street and freeride skills. Using his shaping expertise and Lou’s critical feedback during the proto process, Wolle created this tapered directional board built for freestyle tactics in deep terrain, satisfying Lou’s hybrid demand.
Level of practice: INTERMEDIATE
Snowboard terrain: ALL-MOUNTAIN | POWDER
Rock out camber provides a freestyle feeling underfoot with easy turn initiation while the tapered directional shape enhances float and agility in all conditions.
A tapered tail and directional shape combined with rock out camber provide ultimate float and maneuverability in deep snow.
ABC Wrapper construction uses lively bamboo for explosive ollies and reactive turns, combined with Popster and our light and snappy Ghost Green Core for maximum load.
Snowboard length (cm): 155, 159, 163
Net weight: 2.8
Salomon HPS - Louif Paradis Snowboard 2023 Features & Specifications:
- BOARD PROFILE: Rock Out Camber
- Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- SIDECUT: Quadralizer
- Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- TOPSHEET: ABC Wrapper
- More pop, less plastic! ABC Wrapper is a patented process using structural wood veneers to reduce fiberglass and resin content in each board by 40%.
- SHAPE: Tapered directional
- Tail width is slightly tapered (2-20mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
- FIBER & RESIN: BA MD fiberglass
- Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- ADDITIVES: Popster
- The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- BASE MATERIAL: Sintered EG
- Engineered for fast glide speed and maximum wax retention in all conditions. Gallium strengthens impact resistance, while the Electra finish enhances speed.
- CORE TYPE: Ghost Green Core
- Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super light wood.
- CORE TYPE: FSC certified woodcore
- FSC certified wood comes from forests that meet the highest environmental and social standards, supporting sustainable forest management.
- BASE FINISHING: Fine stone finish
- Our fine stone finish is particularly efficient on our Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- BASE FINISHING: Natural wax
- A paraffin-free wax compound made from natural ingredients. A non-pollutant compound held to the highest standards of glide speed.
- EDGE FINISHING: All mountain EB
- All mountain ready, right out of the wrapper. Equipped with a 1-degree bevel in the nose and tail and a 2-degree bevel between the feet for superior edge hold and no hang ups.
- SUSPENSION: Bamboo + Cork Rails
- The liveliness of eco friendly bamboo mixed with cork composite, for the best direct feel and dampening ride in the industry.
- INSERTS: 4X2 INSERTS
- Contact Length: 995
- Effective edge: 1180 mm
- Nose length: 293 mm
- Recommended binding sizes: S/M
- Recommended stance: 530 mm
- Max stance: 606 mm
- Rider weight Max: 95 Kg
- Rider weight Min: 60 Kg
- Shape: Tapered Directional
- Width: Regular