Ride C-2 Snowboard Bindings Men's 2023
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
The C-2 is designed with progression in mind. This binding can take on anything while leaving you with some extra cash for lift tickets. The C-Series Chassis pairs an aluminum heelcup with a polycarbonate base tray. The aluminum heelcup provides the feel and durability of aluminum where you need it while the composite tray offers comfort and a smooth ride. The One-Piece Ankle Strap offers performance and comfort without bulk and weight. The canted footbed aligns your joints with a 2.5 degree angle while providing more leverage over the tip and tail of your board. The C-2 is designed for the all-mountain rider looking for performance and value.
Ride C-2 Snowboard Bindings Men's 2023 Features & Specifications:
- COLOR: Black, Khaki
- SIZE: M, L
- SPECIALTY: All Mountain, Park, Groomers
- RESPONSE: Mellow
- CHASSIS: Composite
- BINDING CHASSIS: C-Series Chassis
- BINDING DISCS: Plastic Disc
- BINDING HIGHBACK: Nylon Blend
- BINDING ANKLE STRAP: One-Piece Strap
- BINDING TOE STRAP: Minimalist
- BINDING FOOTBED: Canted
- BINDING BASEPAD: C-Series Diecut
- BINDING RATCHET: Linkage Ratchet
- FEEL: 2/10
- PRODUCT TYPE: Snowboard Bindings
- C-SERIES COMPOSITE CHASSIS: The C-Series Chassis pairs the extruded aluminum heel-cup with a polycarbonate base tray. The heel-cup provides ultimate toe heel response, while the polycarbonate tray underfoot offers a comfortable and smooth ride.
- NYLON HIGHBACK: Traditional Highback material that offers a predictable mix of response and comfort.
- ONE-PIECE ANKLE STRAP: Designed for comfort and durability. The single material strap provides response and comfort in a utilitarian package that wastes nothing
- MINIMALIST TOE STRAP: Designed to offer maximum performance and durability with minimum weight and distraction
- LINKAGE RATCHET: Designed to improve ladder durability and eliminate ratchet wag, resulting in a smoother user experience with the same hold you expect.
- CANTED FOOTBED: An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width.
- C-SERIES DIECUT BASEPAD: A minimalist EVA pad that sits under the binding to damp out vibrations.
- PLASTIC DISC: The plastic disc offers more lateral flex than aluminum for the rider that is focused on comfort and flex over hard charging performance
Men's Snowboard Boots
|US Youth / Men's||4 - 8||6 - 10||10.5+|
|US Women||5 - 9||7 - 11|
|European||35 - 40.5||37 - 43.5||43.5 - 50+|
|CM||22 - 26||24 - 28||28 - 33+|
|UK||3 - 7||5 - 9||9 - 14+|