Patagonia P-6 Label Lopro Untrucker Hat
Availability : In-Stock
Featuring a brim made with Bureo’s fully traceable NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets, our closer-fitting trucker hat has a canvas, corduroy or moleskin front, a recycled polyester-mesh back and an adjustable snap closure. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia P-6 Label Lopro Untrucker Hat Features & Specifications:
- Six-panel, mesh-back, trucker-hat design with traditional ball-cap fit
- Hat is available is canvas, corduroy or moleskin fabrics, depending on colorway. Canvas: COI and INBK; corduroy: FGE and MJVK; moleskin: SNBL and TOPB
- Recycled and natural materials are used to create this hat with a mesh back; brim made of NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets
- Strap in back is adjustable for a just-right fit
- Patagonia original woven label
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Fit: Low Crown
- Crown and bill: 9.6-oz 55% hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton canvas (COI and INBK); 9.4-oz 100% organic cotton 14-wale corduroy (FGE and MJVK); 9.8-oz 100% organic cotton moleskin (SNBL and TOPB).
- Back crown: 3-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh.
- Brim: NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets.
- Inner headband: 7.5-oz 100% organic cotton.
- Crown-tape lining: 3.5-oz 100% recycled polyester.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn