Osprey Archeon 30 Backpack Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Quality. Craftsmanship. Connection. This is what you value and this is what the Archeon 30 delivers. Designed specifically to work in a variety of settings from the natural world to the urban jungle, this streamlined, versatile pack features recycled fabrics made to withstand everyday use. A comfortable backpanel, front-zip access and technical features - like a raincover, reservoir sleeve, webbing lash points and side pockets - make the Archeon 30 a trustworthy and multitalented pack that's at home hiking, commuting or traveling.
Osprey Archeon 30 Backpack Men's Features:
- Dual ice ax loop and webbing attachment points
- Fixed top lid with pocket and webbing attachment points
- Dual low profile stretch woven hipbelt stash pockets
- HDPE framesheet and dual-profiled aluminum alloy stays spread load across the entire backpanel
- Adjustable harness
- Edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Mesh-covered bumped foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to body
- Seamless lumbar-to-hipbelt body wrap transfers load from frame to hipbelt
- Volume: 1831 IN3 / 30 L
- Dimensions: 25.98H X 11.81W X 9.45D IN.
- Weight: 4.02 LBS.
- Fabric: 1880D Recycled Nylon Canvas