Obermeyer Milan Stretch Insulated Snow Pants Women's
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Our Milan Stretch Pant is a premium skiwear solution built to maximize performance, comfort, and style on the slopes.
We designed with an ultra-flattering fit and 2-way stretch fabric, the Milan guarantees that you’ll be dressed to impress, while also achieving maximum comfort. CZV™ - Control Zone Ventilation uses specially-placed gusseting to ensure proper air circulation. Meanwhile, low-profile seat and cargo pockets provide storage to keep you on the mountain all day long. Skier Critical™ seam sealing and HydroBlock® Pro fabric add critical water resistance. Offering 15k/15k waterproofing and breathability, the Milan keeps you looking great and feeling great -- session after session, season after season.
Obermeyer Milan Stretch Insulated Snow Pants Women's Features & Specifications:
- Waterproofing: PERFORMANCE
- Warmth: INSULATED
- Fit: REGULAR
- Fabric: All Colors - HydroBlock® Pro 100% Polyester Plain Weave 2-Way Stretch
- Insulation: All Colors - 40gm Needlepunch
- Lining Content: All Colors - 100% POLYESTER
- Shell Content: All Colors - 100% POLYESTER
- CZV™ - Control Zone Ventilation: Obermeyer’s CZV™- Control Zone Ventilation brings another level of breathability and comfort to your outdoor experience.
- Mesh gussets
- Skier Critical™ seam sealing: In pieces where weight and range of motion are key, we've mapped the seals to keep skier performance as the goal while allowing freedom of movement and lightweight function.
- Water-resistant powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- YKK® zipper(s): A name that is synonymous with quality and durability, which makes them perfect for your Obermeyer garment, easy to use with a gloved hand or in wind-driven icy conditions. Obermeyer has been a partner with YKK® for over 50 years.
- Cargo pocket(s)
- Seat pocket(s)
- Adjustable waist: Design allows user to customize the waist for a refined and tailored fit.
- Full-Motion™ articulation: With Full-Motion™ articulation, garments are designed and shaped around the form of an active outdoor enthusiast to enhance comfort and performance. Obermeyer’s fit specialists work closely with designers, pattern makers, and factories to ensure each piece is shaped on a multi-dimensional pattern because we consider fit an important technical aspect of everything we make
- Abrasion-resistant scuffguards: Your pants are the closest piece of apparel to all of the action, and it's where your boots are. Our abrasion-resistant scuffguards keep your pants from taking any impact damage that may occur on the inside of your legs from your equipment.
- Abrasion-resistant hems: There's always gonna be some form of impact out there on the mountain. Our abrasion-resistant hems keep your apparel protected from impact damage so you can focus on picking your lines.
- Reinforced inseams