Marker F12 Tour EPF Large (305-365) Ski Bindings
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
The F12 Tour EPF is the perfect on-piste/off-piste freeride binding for occasional touring adventures.
MARKER's F12 Tour EPF is ideal for skiers who want to cross over from alpine touring to resort skiing on occasion. EPF (Extended Power Frame) features a super wide connection to the ski, maximizing power transmission and enhancing the downhill skiing ability of this exceptional uphill climbing product. On top it makes turn initiation easier in any snow conditions.
Marker F12 Tour EPF Large (305-365) Ski Bindings Features & Specifications:
- PRIMARY CATEGORY: Touring
- ADULT/JUNIOR: ADULT
- BASIC COLOR: black
- BINDING WEIGHT: 1180
- BOOT TYPE: Alpine , GripWalk , Touring
- BRAKE WIDTH: 110 mm
- DIN/ISO RANGE: 4.0 - 12.0
- GRIPWALK READY: Yes
- HEEL ADJUSTMENT RANGE: 60
- STAND HEIGHT W/O SKI: 36 mm
- ISO COMPLIANT: Yes
- STEP-IN HEEL: Hollow Linkage 2
- TOE SYSTEM: Triple Pivot Light 2
- RECOMMENDED SKIER'S WEIGHT: 80-250lbs
- SEASON: 22/23
- GLIDING AFD: All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- EPF - EXTENDED POWER FRAME: The power booster. The power frame delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- HOLLOW TECH: Our fibre-reinforced frame base plate provides impressive riding stability and is yet very light due to the gas injected hollow construction.
- CLIMBING AIDS FRAME TOUR: The climbing aid offers two positions with 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position. Integrated elastomer paddings dampen the impact reducing the irritating traditional “clack” and allow more comfortable hiking.
- SOLE.ID: Height-adjustable gliding plate to be compatible with alpine (ISO 5355), touring (ISO 9523) and GripWalk soles. Easy to adjust: pozi screw at the front to adjust height of gliding plate.
- TRIPLE PIVOT LIGHT 2 TOE: The newest generation of the Triple Pivot Light 2 Toe features the Anti Ice Rail to scratch off snow and ice below your boot soles. GripWalk-ready to fit alpine and GripWalk soles!
- HOLLOW LINKAGE 2 HEEL:
- Newest generation of the Hollow Linkage Heel.
- Improved step-in performance: 30% less step-in force + easier entry with GripWalk boots.
|MARKER BINDING DIN RANGE||RECOMMENDED SKIER'S WEIGHT||MODELS FEATURING THIS DIN RANGE|
|8-18||130 + lbs.||Jester 18 Pro ID, XComp 18|
|6-16||130 + lbs.||Duke PT 16, Jester 16 ID, XComp 16, XComp 16 GW Black|
|4-13||80 + lbs.||Griffon 13 ID, Baron EPF 13|
|4-12||80 - 250 lbs.||Squire 12 TCX, Duke PT 12, F12 Tour EPF, XComp 12, XComp 12 GW Black|
|3-11||65 - 240 lbs.||Squire 11|
|3-10||65 - 230 lbs.||Squire 10, 10.0 TP, F10 Tour, Race 10 TCX, Race 10|
|5-12||100 - 250 lbs.||Kingpin M-WERKS 12|
|6-13||130 + lbs.||Kingpin 13|
|5-10||100 - 230 lbs.||Kingpin 10|
|6-12||130 + lbs.||Alpinist 12|
|4-10||80 - 230 lbs.||Alpinist 10|
|3-8||65 - 165 lbs||Alpinist 8|
|2-8||53 - 165 lbs.||Race Junior 8|
|2-7||53 - 165 lbs.||Free 7, 7.0|
|0.75-4.5||29 - 125 lbs.||4.5|