Farm To Feet Trail Flagstaff Light Cushion 3/4 Crew Socks
Availability : In-Stock
As a part of our Outdoor Communities Series, the Flagstaff is named after a major gateway community to the Grand Canyon. The sock design features a ridgeline advancing from the ankle with a darkening sky that rises towards the phases of the moon that circle the top of the sock. This sock is versatile with cushioning throughout the foot bottom for amazing comfort, making it the all-purpose sock for exploring diverse communities in the mountains, the city, and everywhere in between.
Farm To Feet Trail Flagstaff Light Cushion 3/4 Crew Socks Features & Specifications:
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Light Cushion: Cushion that is light in weight along the base of the foot only. This all-season construction is highly versatile.
- 3/4 CREW: Traditional sock height that fits firmly on the lower calf, also known as the daily.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 52% US Merino Wool
- 44% US Nylon
- 4% US LYCRA Spandex
Wash Me Less: To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet™ socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.