Farm To Feet Hamilton Light Cushion Crew Socks Women's
Availability : In-Stock
With a fun snowflake mismatch pattern and 100% American merino-wool construction, the crew-height Hampton adds a festive touch to your winter season. The midweight merino knit offers warmth aplenty and dries in a flash, just in case some snow finds its way into your footwear. Full-density cushioning from top to toe adds comfort and prevents pressure points while wearing winter boots.
Farm To Feet Hamilton Light Cushion Crew Socks Women's Features & Specifications:
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Full Cushion: High-density cushion from top to toe for all day performance.
- CREW: Traditional sock height that fits firmly on the lower calf, also known as the daily.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 68% US Merino Wool
- 30% US Nylon
- 2% US LYCRA Spandex
Wash Me Less: To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet™ socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.