Farm To Feet Emeryville Light Cushion Crew Socks Women's
Availability : In-Stock
The crew-height Emeryville features an adorable fox graphic with contrast-color details. Sourced and made entirely in the United States, this everyday sock features half-density cushioning along the bottom of the foot for reduced fatigue, and a lightweight merino-wool knit that keeps you dry and comfortable whether you're walking the dog or running errands around town.
Farm To Feet Emeryville Light Cushion Crew Socks Women's Features & Specifications:
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Light Cushion: High-density cushion from top to toe for all day performance.
- CREW: Traditional sock height that fits firmly on the lower calf, also known as the daily.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 58% US Merino Wool
- 33% US Nylon
- 3% US LYCRA Spandex
Wash Me Less: To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet™ socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.