Farm To Feet Damascus Lightweight Cushion 3/4 Crew Socks
Availability : In-Stock
At the crossroads of some of the most scenic trails in America, the little Virginia town of Damascus inspired our most technology-packed hiking sock. Durable enough to take on major miles, this lightweight three quarter crew is the favorite of hikers and backpackers who prefer a lower height sock. Sourced entirely from US ranchers, the Damascus features a 19.5-micron merino wool knit that naturally regulates temperature and resists odor, as well as multiple ventilation channels and targeted full-density cushioning in traditional problem areas.
Farm To Feet Damascus Lightweight Cushion 3/4 Crew Socks Features & Specifications:
- Height: 3/4 Crew
- Weight: Lightweight
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Targeted Light Cushion: High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
- 3/4 CREW: A slightly shortened crew that fits just below the calf but above a hiking boot.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 52% US Nylon
- 44% US Wool
- 4% US LYCRA® Spandex
- Wash Me Less
- To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet™ socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.
|Size||Men's Shoe||Women's Shoe|
|S||N/A||4 - 6.5|
|M||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5|
|L||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5|
|XL||12 - 14.5||N/A|