Dakine Thinline Sock Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Thin-knit wool-blend socks for skiing and riding.
Our wool-blend socks breathe and move sweat away from your skin for all-day comfort in your boots. The soft, pill-resistant knit features a synthetic and spandex blend for a long-wearing durability and a lasting fit. They feature reinforced heels and toes with cushioning in all the right places. The Thinline features the lowest-profile knit we offer.
Dakine Thinline Sock Men's Features & Specifications:
- WEIGHT: Light
- FACE YARN: Wool blend face yarn provides warmth and wicks away moisture
- LINING YARN: Nylon/Spandex blend for comfort, abrasion resistance and strength
- DURABILITY: Reinforced heel, toe, and arch for durability
- COMPRESSION ZONES: Instep, ankle, and upper cuff compression zones
- CUSHIONING: Light cushioning in foot bed, and upper
- 52% Merino wool, 22% Acrylic, 24% Nylon, 2% Spandex
Care Instructions: Machine Washable