Dakine Nova Mitts Men's
$42.00 - $49.95
Availability : In-Stock
The cold-weather intersection of function and value.
The Nova Mitt sits at the snowy intersection of function and value. A quintessential ski and snowboard mitt, the Nova features a water repellent shell, high-loft insulation, DK Dry™ waterproof insert, and a water repellent leather palm lending ample durability. It's the kind of cold protection you bring to the mountain any day of the year, pre-season cold to spring slush.
Dakine Nova Mitts Men's Features & Specifications:
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable (100% polyurethane)
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 230g ] [ Mitt 110 / 280g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester plain weave with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- FEATURES: Removable wrist leash
- 61% Recycled Polyester, 39% Polyester
Care Instructions: Dakine leather gloves should be hand washed with light soap and warm water. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.|Dakine recommends treating your leather gloves/mitts with Nikwax to help maintain waterproofing. Nikwax can occasionally alter the color of the leather, so test on a small area before applying to the entire glove. |To apply, spread the Nikwax on the glove, rubbing across all leather areas. For optimal waterproofing, treat every 30 days and after washing.