Dakine Fillmore Trigger Mitts Men's
$60.00 - $74.95
Availability : In-Stock
A stylish, low-profile modern trigger mitt.
Shunning bulk in favor of dexterity, the Fillmore Trigger Mitt showcases intentional functionality coupled with low-profile progressive styling to make it a go-to midweight mitt. The water repellent leather palm, knuckle, and finger panels add premium durability to a nylon and poly shell. The DK Dry™ waterproof insert blocks moisture from outside while letting it escape from inside. High-loft synthetic insulation holds heat, and attached nose wipe panels let you keep the mitts on while you're on the mountain.
Dakine Fillmore Trigger Mitts Men's Features & Specifications:
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ 60 / 170g ]
- PALM: 100% Durable water repellent goat leather
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 300g fleece (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Adjustable hook and loop
- FEATURES: Nose wipe thumb panels
- Touch screen compatible
- Removable wrist leash
- 39% Recycled Polyester, 24% Polyester, 31% Goat Leather, 6% Polyurethane
Care Instructions: Dakine leather gloves should be hand washed with light soap and warm water. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.|Dakine recommends treating your leather gloves/mitts with Nikwax to help maintain waterproofing. Nikwax can occasionally alter the color of the leather, so test on a small area before applying to the entire glove. |To apply, spread the Nikwax on the glove, rubbing across all leather areas. For optimal waterproofing, treat every 30 days and after washing.