Burton Lucky Pant Women's Hamptons Plaid
Style necessity meets all-season versatility in a tried-and-true team favorite.
Hannah Teter and Gabi Viteri know what it takes to perform under pressure. Their favorite for everything from pow laps and night contests to summer glacier sessions? The bestselling Lucky Pant. Designed for the rider who wants one pant for all conditions, it features a tech twill fabric, quick-drying taffeta lining, plenty of room for layering, and heat-releasing vents for hiking or spring riding. Be like Hannah and keep it eco in the Burnt Olive colorway’s recycled fabrication.
DRYRIDE Durashell 2L
Burton Lucky Pant Women's Features:
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Recycled Bottle Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Hampton Plaid Colorway]
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G]
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Eco-Durashell 2-Layer 73% Cotton / 27% Recycled Polyester Twill Bionic® Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Steel Blue Colorway Only]
• WARMTH: mapped with Taffeta Lining
• Sig Fit
• Mesh-Lined Inner Thigh Vents
• Fully Taped Seams
• Includes Women's Burton Pant Features Package
• Heathers and True Black Also Available in Tall and Short Sizes [Excluding Japan]
Hampton Plaid [Mountain Dew Project]
Steel Blue [Bionic®]