The North Face Zipline Rain Jacket Toddlers'
Availability : In-Stock
Fact: Cute explorers are happy explorers. That might not always be true, but in the waterproof, breathable and durable Toddler Zipline Rain Jacket they'll be that much cozier and more confident when conditions get challenging.
The North Face Zipline Rain Jacket Toddlers' Features & Specifications:
- Reverse-entry welt hand pockets
- Standard fit
- Exposed center front zip with DWR and internal stormflap
- Heat transfer logo on left chest
- Encased-elastic cuffs and side hem
- ID label
- Three-piece, fixed hood
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L fabric with DWR keeps them dry
- Drop-tail hem
- Chin zip guard
- Style: 53D6
- Sizes: 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6T
- Print Body And Sleeves: 75D 119 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—100% Polyester With DWR Finish
- Hood And Front Yoke: 70D 82 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—100% Nylon With DWR Finish
- Solid Body And Sleeves: 70D 82 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—100% Nylon With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Center Back: 17.75"
- Lining: 75D 66 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester