The North Face Zipline Rain Jacket Toddlers'
Availability : In-Stock
Durable design and sustainable fabrics make the Toddler Zipline Rain Jacket an easy choice in wet or uncertain conditions. With a water-repellent finish and 100% recycled fabrics, this is the shell jacket to keep your intrepid explorer comfortable and happy.
The North Face Zipline Rain Jacket Toddlers' Features & Specifications:
- Attached, three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- Chin zip guard
- Reverse-entry welt hand pockets
- Heat transfer logo on left chest
- Exposed center front zip with DWR finish and an internal stormflap
- Drop-tail hem
- ID label
- Standard fit
- Encased-elastic cuffs and side hem
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed, 100% recycled DryVent™ 2L body fabric with non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Style: NF0A53D6
- Sizes: 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6T
- Center Back: 17.75"