Tecnica Mach Sport HV 80 Ski Boots Men's 2023
Availability : In-Stock
Designed for the intermediate skier who prioritizes comfort, warmth, and convenience, the Mach Sport HV 80 is specially built for skiers with higher volume feet. An anatomical 103 mm last combined with a Comfort Celliant liner enhances circulation for optimized warmth and performance. If needed, you can add personal customization with Tecnica’s C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems. Double Quick-Instep and Lift-Lock buckles make for easy entry and exit, and the 80 flex will give them the performance they need for all-day on (and off) mountain comfort.
Tecnica Mach Sport HV 80 Ski Boots Men's 2023 Features & Specifications:
- LAST: 103
- FLEX INDEX: 80
- VOLUME: HIGH
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 23223 GripWalk
- Shell: Polypropylene - Double Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polypropylene
- Liner: COMFORT - Cushy fit
- Buckles: Mach Sport buckles, Lift Lock
- Powerstrap: 35 mm strap
- Canting: Double
- Gripwalk: Pre-mounted
- Forward Lean: 12°
- Ramp Angle: 3,8°
- WEIGHT: 1755g (MP 275)
- C.A.S. SHELL: The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- LIFT LOCK BUCKLES: Innovative Lift Lock system holds the buckles up and out of the way so they don't catch while getting in or out of your boots.
- QUICK INSTEP: Utilizes softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot.
- GRIP WALK: GripWalk is a sole-binding interface system aimed to give excellent grip while walking on icy or snowy paths. The convex shape of the GW sole delivers superior walking comfort and grip on slippery surfaces.Gripwalk soles are composed of a heel pad and a toe pad, that can be mounted and replaced separately.When a GripWalk sole is mounted on a boot, the binding must be accordingly GripWalk compatible. Those can be identified by the original GripWalk logo on it. Conventional alpine bindings without the logo are not compatible with GripWalk soles.