Salomon Quest 4 GTX Hiking Boots Women's
Availability : In-Stock
Designed for long expeditions and tough conditions, the QUEST is grippy and supportive. We’ve updated the chassis to target sensitive articulations and wrap the foot for extra support, while also keeping your stride fluid. No matter how tired you are or how heavy your pack, the QUEST 4 GTX ensures a stable yet smooth ride on any terrain.Salomon Quest 4 GTX Hiking Boots Women's Features:
- Enhanced stability: The new ADV-C 4D Chassis guides the foot, targeting sensitive articulations, even on the roughest terrain.
- Smooth ride: Inspired by our trail running expertise, this backpacking shoe respects the natural flexion of your foot for a smooth ride that flows from step to step.
- Enhanced support: Encasing your foot, the new ADV-C 4D Chassis also provides extra support around the heel and helps reduce muscle fatigue especially with a heavy backpack.
- Contagrip® TD Outsole: For maximum traction on mixed terrain and extended durability, Contagrip® TD combines a deep, aggressive lug pattern with our most durable compound.
- ADV-C 4D Chassis: Protecting ankle articulations on the outer foot, this chassis provides extra stability, as well as more support around the heel to reduce fatigue when wearing a heavy backpack.
- GORE-TEX: GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Nubuck leather: Quality full-grain leather material for longer wear and durability.
- Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap: A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit™: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Active Support: These mobile wings help hold the foot in place and accompany its movement, adapting to its shape and volume.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- PFC free: To help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC (Perfluorocarbons) are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes. Our waterproof GORE-TEX models are free from PFCec (Perfluorocarbons of environmental concern) but may contain some PFC.
- Lacing system: Regular Laces
- Waterproofness: Gore-Tex
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Drop (in mm): 12
- Weight (g): 655
- Stability: 5/5
- Breathability: 2/5
- Protection: 5/5
- Lightness: 2/5