Ride Highlife Snowboard Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Start living the HighLife with this brand new deck featuring the latest rocker shape, LowPro. With the fun and versatile LowRize in the tip and grippy ProRize tail, LowPro allows you to Ride chill or charge hard. Featuring smooth riding 90A Slimewalls, Membrain top sheet and Carbon Array 5, this Ride is effortless in pow, fun cruisin' with the crew or maching laps at warp speed. You're destined to cover more mountain on the HighLife, enjoy!
Ride Highlife Snowboard Men's Specs:
- Flex Rating: 8 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff)
- Featuring Thin Construction with tapered tips and tails, reduced swing weight, enhanced tip flex and the sidewall runs past the effective edge
- Pop Rods® 2.0
- Pop Glass: 90 degree carbon fibers stitched into the glass for extra pop without extra weight.
- 90a Slimewalls®: These skate inspired urethane sidewalls are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them
- The Fusion 4000 base is more durable, harder and faster than extruded and is the fasted base material known (sintered).
- Directional shape
- Terrain: Freestyle, Powder
- Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Type: Rocker
- Core/laminates: Wood