Patagonia Quandary Shorts - 10 Inch Men's
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Designed for the kinetics of hiking, backpacking and travel, we make our lightweight Quandary Shorts with a durable, quick-drying blend of 95% stretch-woven nylon (65% recycled) and 5% spandex with 50+ UPF sun protection. Treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, they resist moisture, take hard use and bounce back for more. The curved waistband provides a contoured fit at the hips and a gusseted crotch lets you move without restraint. They have two front pockets, two in back, a stealth coin pocket and a zippered pocket on the right thigh. 10" inseam.
Patagonia Quandary Shorts - 10 Inch Men's Features & Specifications:
- Made of a lightweight, stretch-woven 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Not too loose or too tight; room to move comfortably in any activity
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep shorts in place during movement; metal-button closure with zip fly
- Two front pockets, two back pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Gusseted crotch allows the full range of motion
- Available in three inseam lengths: 8", 10" and 12"
- This product has been tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183 or EN 13758. Only covered areas are protected. The protection offered by this item may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet
- Fit: Regular fit
- Rise: Regular (mid) rise
- Inseam: 10
- 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved