Home › brands › patagonia › jackets › fleece › mens fleece › patagonia microdini hooded fleece jacket men's
Patagonia Microdini Hooded Fleece Jacket Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Combining two of our favorite materials, Micro D and Houdini, we created a lightweight fleece that provides everyday warmth and comfort. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Microdini Hooded Fleece Jacket Men's Features & Specifications:
- Full-Zip Hoodie: Full-zip hoody with zip-through stand-up collar
- Three-Panel Hood: Warm, three-panel hood trimmed with elasticized spandex binding for a secure fit
- Chest Pocket: Left-chest patch pocket has a zippered closure for security
- Handwarmer Pockets: Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- All-Day Comfort: Skin-friendly elasticized spandex binding reinforces bottom hem and sleeve cuffs for all-day comfort
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand.
- Weight: 388 g (13.7 oz)
- Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
- Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
- Body: 5.7-oz 100% recycled polyester velour lightweight fleece
- Pocket: 1.2-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- 87% of our line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 98% of our line uses recycled materials.
|Size||Chest*||Low Hip||Arm Length|