Obermeyer Process Pant Men's
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Log a record year of ski days with the durable Process Pant. The warmest pant in the Obermeyer line is built from the ground up with premium construction and the pinnacle in materials. Reinforced with double layer seat and knee construction with the most abrasion resistant scuff guards available. Fully wrapped cuffs keep edges from scarring at your cuffs all season long. The snap-to-pant system works with multiple Obermeyer jackets and seals off the snow on those epic powder days. YKK waterproof zippers provide plenty of storage protection and the RECCO rescue reflector adds one more level of security.
Obermeyer Process Pant Men's Features:
- Full-Motion Fusion fit - engineered construction using stretch fabric and lining
- Adjustable waist - fleece lining and foam mesh lumbar panel
- YKK AquaGuard Coil zippers
- Abrasion resistant scuffguards and reinforced pant hems
- Water-resistant powder cuffs
- Snap-to-Jacket to keep elements out
- Recco Rescue Reflector - Recco is an avalanche rescue system utilized worldwide to facilitate the rapid location of burials.
- Control Zone Ventilation with Mesh Gussets: Strategically placed adjustable openings and closures for core thermal regulation
- Fully seam sealed
- HydroBlock Prime: Resists up to 25,000mm before water penetration while allowing 25,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame.
- Fabric: HydroBlock Elite 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex 4-Way Stretch
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Silver 40gm
- Fit: Active