Giro Facet Snow Goggles Women's
Availability : In-Stock
The Facet™ goggle features classic styling and of-the-moment detailing encompassed in a medium-sized frame. Vision on the mountain is further enhanced with the Facet's VIVID Lens with Optics by ZEISS®, plus a wide EXV field of view.
Fashion-forward design meets performance with the Facet™, a medium-sized frame goggle that offers PlushMax® fleece around the frame and a VIVID Lens with Optics by ZEISS®.
Meanwhile, the triple layer face foam features a Plush Max fleece for a soft feel against your face and fog-minimizing EVAK vent technology. Be sure to view the multiple frame and strap colorways so you can find one that matches your personality. Go one step further and match your Facet with a Giro helmet to complete the look.
Giro Facet Snow Goggles Women's Features:
- ANTI-FOG COATING — Every Giro goggle lens features our anti-fog coating to keep your vision and riding experience on point.
- EVAK VENT TECHNOLOGY — Found exclusively on VIVID goggles models, EVAK Vent Technology uses a new foam made from an ultra-durable, non-absorbent material. EVAK vents minimize the chance of fogging by releasing moisture while simultaneously creating a barrier from the elements.
- EXPANSION VIEW (EXV) TECHNOLOGY — Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
- OTG FRIENDLY — Engineered specifically for bespectacled skiers and snowboarders, goggles that are OTG (Over-The-Glass) feature a finely crafted interior with extra volume to comfortably accommodate prescription frames. Increased air volume inside the goggle keeps your vision crisp, clear, and fog-free.
- SEAMLESS COMPATIBILITY — For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- TORIC VIVID LENSES WITH OPTICS BY ZEISS® — Toric Spherical in shape, this lens mimics the form of the human eye to provide superior optics while creating increased air volume inside the goggle to help prevent fogging. The manufacturing, testing, and quality control of all Giro spherical lenses is provided Lenses by ZEISS®, the global leader in optical technology and photography.
- TRIPLE LAYER FACE FOAM — Triple layer face foam with Plush Max fleece facing