Hestra Merino Wool Active Charcoal Glove Liners
Availability : In-Stock
Soft and thin liners that provide a good extra layer in colder weather. Compatible with most gloves. The material is a mix of merino wool and polyamide, which makes the liner both warm and durable.
A thin, soft liner that acts as an extra warming liner under a base glove in colder winter weather. Sewn in a practical mix of merino wool and polyamide where the wool is warming even when damp and the synthetic material adds extra durability. This makes this liner a more hardwearing alternative to Hestra’s thin, fine Merino Wool Liner.
Hestra Merino Wool Active Charcoal Glove Liners Features & Specifications:
- COLLECTION: Liners
- ACTIVITIES: Skiing | Climbing & alpinism | Outdoor | Hiking | Powerwalk | Running | Ski touring | Everyday winter | Hunting & fishing | Snowboard
- DETAILS: Machine washable | Puller at cuff
- OUTER MATERIAL: Merino wool
- Thin liner in a merino wool blend.
- Knitted jersey 70% merino wool, 30% polyamide.
- Pull tab on cuff makes it easy to put on.
- ZQ-certified wool ensures animal welfare.
- Fits most gloves.
- Machine washable.