Hestra Fall Line Mitts Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Short and warm ski mitt that is a favorite with freeriders looking for a mitt that fits smoothly inside their jacket sleeve. Made using impregnated cowhide and with a removable liner, it is as comfortable both on- and off-piste, from the pre-season to the spring's last run.
Fall Line 3 Finger is a warm ski glove for freeriding and snowboarding, featuring a short cut and a neoprene cuff that fits smoothly inside a shell jacket's sleeve. Made of durable and impregnated cowhide with outseams that provide extra comfort and better pole grip. It has a removable synthetic liner that is easy to dry and wash, as well as foam insulation for extra warmth and stability. Technical details contribute to a practical functionality on the mountain. A wrist strap, for example, reduces the chance of dropping a glove when answering the phone. And an included carabiner allows you to secure the gloves on your jacket or backpack when not in use. Perfect for those who prefer off-piste just as much as on-piste and who aren't afraid of a little hike. Also available in 3- and 5-finger models as well as a women's version.
Hestra Fall Line Mitts Men's Features & Specifications:
- COLLECTION: Alpine Pro
- PRODUCT ORIGIN: Hai Phong, Vietnam
- ACTIVITIES: Skiing | Ski touring | Snowboard
- DETAILS: 5-finger lining | Carabiner | Handcuffs | Removable lining | WINDPROOF
- INSULATION: G-Loft
- ATTACHED LINING: Brushed polyester | Bemberg
- REMOVABLE LINING: Included Liners
- OUTER MATERIAL: Cowhide | Neoprene
- Warm ski mitt for freeride / skiing and snowboarding.
- Impregnated cowhide protects against wind and weather.
- Outseams provide better grip and feel.
- Removable liner made of soft and durable fleece (Bemberg).
- Foam insulation provides extra warmth and stability.
- Elastic at wrist.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro fastener adjustment.
- Wrist strap / handcuffs included.
- Carabiner secures mitts to clothing or backpack.
- Can be combined with other liners.