Hestra Fall Line Gloves Men's
Availability : In-Stock
Short ski glove for freeriding...
Fall Line 5 Finger is a warm ski glove for freeriding and snowboarding. This shorter model features a neoprene cuff that fits smoothly under the shell jacket's sleeve. Made of impregnated cowhide using outseams that provide comfort and a tighter pole grip. It includes a removable synthetic liner that is easy to dry and wash, as well as foam insulation for extra warmth and stability. Technical details contribute to a practical functionality on the mountain. A wrist strap, for example, reduces the chance of dropping a glove when answering the phone. And an included carabiner allows you to secure the gloves on your jacket or backpack when not in use. Perfect for those who prefer off-piste just as much as on-piste and who aren't afraid of a little hike. Also available in mitt, 3-finger, and women's models.
Hestra Fall Line Gloves Men's Features & Specifications:
- Warmth: 5/8
- Durablity: 6/8
- Mobility: 6/8
- Waterproof: No
- ACTIVITIES: Skiing | Ski touring | Snowboard
- Carabiner | Handcuffs | Removable lining
- INSULATION-G-Loft: G-Loft is a very thin 100% polyester fiber with exceptionally high insulating capacity, even in wet conditions. G-Loft is quick drying, breathable and very compressive.
- ATTACHED LINING-Brushed polyester | Bemberg:
- Brushed polyester: Durable lining with a soft feeling. The brushed surface binds more air which provides a better insulation. 100% polyester.
- Bemberg: Durable medium heavy 100 % polyester fleece lining, with soft and comfortable brushed surface.
- REMOVABLE LINING-Included Liners: This liner is included when buying 3000780 Fall Line
- OUTER MATERIAL-Cowhide | Neoprene:
- Cowhide: Durable and proofed cowhide
- Neoprene: 90% SBR rubber / 10% polyamide.
- COLLECTION-Alpine Pro: Alpine Pro gloves are inspired by freeriders, mountain guides, instructors, and others who place high demands on their gloves. Skiers and riders who ride in varied mountain terrain and weather conditions will find the right glove in this category.
- PRODUCT ORIGIN: Hai Phong, Vietnam