Hestra Ergo Grip Active Gloves
Availability : In-Stock
A hardwearing, versatile glove well-designed for fit. An outdoor favourite all year round, providing protection from chilly winds and the best possible fingertip sensitivity. Sewn in hardwearing goatskin leather, with windproof, breathable stretch fabric on the backhand.
The Ergo Grip Active is a versatile and supple 5-finger glove for all types of outdoor activity, all year round. This glove features Ergo Grip, a patented design where the seams are positioned to optimise the hand’s freedom of movement. Sewn in Hestra's hardwearing goatskin leather with a thin fleece liner to wick moisture away from the hand. The backhand is in windproof GORE-TEX Infinium™ stretch fabric with exceptional breathability. A perfect companion for hiking, outdoor recreation, hunting and fishing in spring, summer and autumn. And it’s equally functional at high levels of activity in the winter, when ski touring, Nordic skiing or backcountry skiing.
Hestra Ergo Grip Active Gloves Features & Specifications:
- COLLECTION: Outdoor
- PRODUCT ORIGIN: Hai Phong, Vietnam
- ACTIVITIES: Cross country skiing | Climbing & alpinism | Outdoor | Hiking | Powerwalk | Ski touring | Hunting & fishing
- DETAILS: Attachments for handcuffs | Ergo Grip construction | Neoprene cuff with velcro closure | WINDPROOF
- ATTACHED LINING: Brushed polyester
- OUTER MATERIAL: Gore-tex infinium windstopper breeze | Impregnated goat leather
- A supple, tough, outdoor glove.
- Ergo Grip design provides maximum mobility and fingertip sensitivity.
- Treated goatskin leather palm for grip and durability.
- Backhand in windproof, breathable GORE-TEX Infinium™ stretch fabric.
- Soft brushed polyester liner.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro adjustment.
- Attachment for Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap).