Hestra Bike Short Sr 5-Finger Bike Gloves
Availability : In-Stock
Short bike glove with upper section made of breathable Mesh and palm in durable Clarino. Shock-absorbing gel pads.
Half-finger summer cycling glove...
The Hestra Bike Long Sr. is a ventilated half-finger cycling glove for all your cycling in spring and summer. The palm is in Clarino, a synthetic material with a suede feel that provides good handlebar grip, while the mesh backhand provides maximum breathability on hot days. Lots of well-thought-out details make for great functionality when cycling gets technical. For example, the silicone print on the fingers provides reinforced grip, while shock-absorbent gel padding on the palm combats tiredness and numbness. A versatile cycling companion providing good protection and on top of that, it’s machine washable – practical after muddy or sweaty bike ride. Also available with full-length fingers.
Hestra Bike Short Sr 5-Finger Bike Gloves Features & Specifications:
- Warmth: 1/8
- Durability: 5/8
- Mobility: 7/8
- Waterproof: No
- Breathable half -finger cycling glove.
- Ventilated mesh backhand.
- Palm in hardwearing synthetic fabric with suede feel (Clarino).
- Silicone print for reinforced grip.
- Shock-absorbent gel padding on palm.
- Nose wipe in terry-like fabric on thumb.
- Velcro adjustment at wrist.
- Finger loops for easy removal.
- Machine washable.
- COLLECTION - Bike: This collection contains gloves for everyday riders to elite cyclists. They are gloves that provide a good grip on the handlebars and protection from weather, wind and impacts.
- ACTIVITIES: Bike / MTB
- Machine washable
- Nose wipe
- Pullers at fingers
- OUTER MATERIAL: Mesh | Neoprene | Clarino