Giro Cruz Snow Goggles Men's
Availability : In-Stock
THE CRUZ™ IS AN EASY DECISION WHEN YOU NEED A GOGGLE THAT GETS THE JOB DONE WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK.
This stylish, medium fit frame packs many of the features of goggles that cost three-times more, including Expansion View Technology for a wide field of view, anti-fog lens coating and Seamless Compatibility with all Giro helmets. Plus, the silicone on the inside of the Cruz's goggle strap prevents slippage and ensures that it stays in place over your helmet or on beanie.
Giro Cruz Snow Goggles Men's Features & Specifications:
- SEAMLESS COMPATIBILITY: For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
- EXPANSION VIEW (EXV) TECHNOLOGY: Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this groundbreaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
- ANTI-FOG COATING: Every Giro goggle lens features our anti-fog coating to keep your vision and riding experience on point.
- OTG FRIENDLY: Engineered specifically for bespectacled skiers and snowboarders, goggles that are OTG (Over-The-Glasses) feature a finely crafted interior with extra volume to comfortably accommodate prescription frames. Increased air volume inside the goggle keeps your vision crisp, clear, and fog-free.
- DOUBLE LAYER FACE FOAM: Double Face Foam is a two part system that gives you a plush contact layer against your face and a durable back layer that adheres to the goggle frame.