Home › brands › the north face › jackets › kids jackets › baby › the north face zipline rain jacket infants'
The North Face Zipline Rain Jacket Infants'
Availability : In-Stock
Durable design and sustainable fabrics make the Infant Zipline Rain Jacket an easy choice in wet or uncertain conditions. With a water-repellent finish and 100% recycled fabrics, this is the shell jacket to keep your intrepid explorer comfortable and happy.
The North Face Zipline Rain Jacket Infants' Features & Specifications:
- Attached, three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- Chin zip guard
- ID label
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed, 100% recycled DryVent™ 2L fabric with non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Exposed center front zip with DWR finish and an internal stormflap
- Drop-tail hem
- Standard fit
- Heat transfer logo on left chest
- Encased-elastic cuffs and side hem
- Style: NF0A53D5
- Sizes: 0–3M, 3–6M, 6–12M, 12–18M, 18–24M
- Center Back: 15"