The North Face Zipline Rain Jacket Infants'
Availability : In-Stock
Fact: Cute explorers are happy explorers. That might not always be true, but in the waterproof, breathable and durable Infant Zipline Rain Jacket they'll be that much cozier and more confident when conditions get challenging.
The North Face Zipline Rain Jacket Infants' Features & Specifications:
- Encased-elastic cuffs and side hem
- Heat transfer logo on left chest
- Drop-tail hem
- Three-piece, fixed hood
- ID label
- Chin zip guard
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L fabric with DWR keeps them dry
- Exposed center front zip with DWR and internal stormflap
- Standard fit
- Style: 53D5
- Center Back: 15"
- Lining: 75D 66 G/M² 100% Polyester Taffeta
- Sizes: 0–3M, 3–6M, 6–12M, 12–18M, 18–24M
- Hood And Front Yoke: 70D 82 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—100% Polyester Plain Weave With DWR Finish
- Body: 75D 119 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—100% Polyester Plain Weave With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish