Home › brands › the north face › jackets › kids jackets › boys › the north face freedom triclimate jacket boys'
The North Face Freedom Triclimate Jacket Boys'
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Get him equipped for any conditions from fall through spring in the fully-featured Boys’ Freedom Triclimate®. With a zip-in, insulated jacket that can be worn alone or with a waterproof, breathable shell, weather will never get in the way of a good time.
The North Face Freedom Triclimate Jacket Boys' Features & Specifications:
- [Outer Jacket] Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- Attached, three-piece hood
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip with an internal draft flap
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip pass pocket on left sleeve with a goggle cloth
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Powder skirt
- Drop-tail hem
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- [Inner Jacket] Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip
- Elastic binding on cuffs and hem
- Triclimate® loop at cuffs to attach to a shell
- Heat transfer logo on left chest
- outer body: 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- outer lining: 50 g/m² 100% recycled polyester mesh
- inner body: 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- inner lining: 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- inner insulation: 150 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Sizes: XS (6), S (7/8), M (10), L (12), XL (14/16), XXL (18/20)
- Center Back: outer 25", inner 22"