Home › brands › the north face › jackets › kids jackets › girls › the north face freedom insulated jacket girls'
The North Face Freedom Insulated Jacket Girls'
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
For all-day insulated protection from cold, wintry elements, girls can hit the slopes in the newly updated waterproof Girls’ Freedom Insulated Jacket that features an attached, helmet-compatible hood for snowsports, powder skirt, and zippered pockets to keep snacks safe.
The North Face Freedom Insulated Jacket Girls' Features & Specifications:
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Attached, helmet-compatible, three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- Reverse-coil center front zip with an internal draft flap and chin zip guard
- Shaped sleeves with adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Water-resistant, exposed, reverse-coil-zip, ski-lift-friendly hand pockets
- Secure-zip pass pocket on left sleeve
- Dump pocket with goggle cloth
- Powder skirt
- Drop-tail hem
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest; 146, JK3: logo on back; 6SO, 6S1: water-based, screen-printed logo graphic on back
- solid body: 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- print body: 75D 121 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- lining: 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- insulation: 200 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in body, 150 g in sleeves and 100 g in hood
- Sizes: XS (6), S (7/8), M (10), L (12), XL (14/16), XXL (18/20)
- Center Back: 26"