Home › brands › the north face › jackets › kids jackets › boys › the north face freedom extreme insulated jacket boys'
The North Face Freedom Extreme Insulated Jacket Boys'
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
For all-day insulated protection from cold, wintry elements, boys can hit the slopes in the newly updated waterproof Boys’ Freedom Extreme Insulated Jacket that features an attached, helmet-compatible hood for snowsports, powder skirt, and zippered pockets to keep snacks safe.
The North Face Freedom Extreme Insulated Jacket Boys' Features & Specifications:
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Three-piece, zip-off hood
- VISLON® center front zip with a hook-and-loop draft flap
- Secure-zip chest pocket and hand pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Secure-zip pass pocket on left sleeve with a goggle cloth
- Stretch fabric on back yoke and underarm panels provides zoned mobility
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Internal wrist gaiter helps keep out snow
- Adjustable powder skirt with an attached shockcord
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- solid body: 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- print body: 75D 119 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- back yoke and underarm panels: 75D 175 g/m² 94% recycled polyester, 6% elastane
- body lining: 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- hand-pocket and powder-skirt lining: 50D 78 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- insulation: 200 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in body, 150 g in sleeves and 100 g in hood
- Sizes: XS (6), S (7/8), M (10), L (12), XL (14/16), XXL (18/20)
- Center Back: 25.5"