The North Face Back-To-Berkeley III Sport Waterproof Boots Men's
Availability : In-Stock
An athletic-inspired version of our iconic waterproof, street-to-summit boot, the Men’s Back-To-Berkeley III Sport WP features a knit collar for a snug, athletic fit and is made with sustainability-minded materials.
The Back-To-Berkeley III Sport Waterproof Boots are an update of our iconic waterproof, street-to-summit style. Featuring more sustainable materials and knit collars for a snug, athletic fit, these are boots that will go anywhere and look good doing it.
The North Face Back-To-Berkeley III Sport Waterproof Boots Men's Features & Specifications:
- Upper: Upper made with a combination of waterproof suede and an engineered knit
- Sports-inspired seamless-knit collar for more comfort and a better fit
- Waterproof, seam-sealed construction
- Rustproof metal hardware
- Iconic suede-padded collar for additional ankle support and comfort
- OrthoLite® sockliner
- Sole Unit: Single-density, molded-EVA midsole made with 49% sugarcane-derived EVA material
- Compression-molded TPU heel clip provides added stability
- Outsole made with up to 20% recycled rubber
- Sizes: Medium: 7–13, 14
- Approx Weight (½ pair): 1 lb 0.67 oz (472.59 g)