Home › brands › the north face › jackets › kids jackets › girls › the north face arctic down parka girls'
The North Face Arctic Down Parka Girls'
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
Don’t let the cold weather keep her indoors. The Girls’ Arctic Parka has both natural and synthetic insulation, along with a waterproof DryVent™ shell for comprehensive warmth and coverage in all conditions. She will also love the high-pile fleece lining, which adds extra softness and comfort.
The North Face Arctic Down Parka Girls' Features & Specifications:
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body made with recycled nylon
- 600 fill goose down in the body
- Attached, fleece-lined, three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit and removable faux-fur trim
- Two-way, VISLON® center front zip with a hook-and-loop flap closure
- Encased cinch-cord at waist for adjustability
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal stretch cuffs with thumbholes
- Fishtail hem
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- body: 70D 128 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- upper-body lining: 75D 72% polyester, 28% recycled polyester high-pile fleece
- lower-body lining: 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- faux-fur trim: 70% acrylic, 17% polyester, 13% modacrylic
- down insulation: 600 fill goose down in body; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- synthetic insulation: 200 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in hood
- Sizes: XS (6), S (7/8), M (10), L (12), XL (14/16), XXL (18/20)
- Center Back: 32.75"