Tecnica Mach Sport MV 100 Ski Boots Men's 2023
Availability : In-Stock
A ski boot that fits well is the key to enjoying a great day on the mountain with your family and friends. The Mach Sport MV 100 is all about warmth, comfort and convenience, designed for intermediate skiers with mid-volume feet and overall average-sized frames. The anatomically shaped NFS Liner is warm and supportive, providing a comfortable out-of-the-box fit. But if needed, you can add personal customization with Tecnica’s C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems. Double Quick-Instep and Lift-Lock buckles allow for easy entry and exit, while the 100 flex strikes the perfect balance between comfort and performance, allowing you to ski until the lifts stop spinning.
Tecnica Mach Sport MV 100 Ski Boots Men's 2023 Features & Specifications:
- LAST: 103
- FLEX INDEX: 120
- VOLUME: HIGH
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 23223 GripWalk
- Shell: Polyurethane - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polyurethane - Back Spine
- Liner: PERFORMANCE - C.A.S. - Celliant® - Floating Tongue
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- Powerstrap: 45 mm strap
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Pre-mounted
- Extra Features: T-Drive Carbon Injected
- Forward Lean: 12°
- Ramp Angle: 3,8°
- WEIGHT: 2050g (MP 265)
- C.A.S. SHELL: The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- LIFT LOCK BUCKLES: Innovative Lift Lock system holds the buckles up and out of the way so they don't catch while getting in or out of your boots.
- QUICK IPNSTE: Utilizes softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot.