Tecnica Mach Sport HV 75 Ski Boots Women's 2023
Availability : In-Stock
It is often said that the best skiers are the ones who are having the most fun. For beginner to intermediate skiers, comfortable feet are key to that equation. The Mach Sport HV 75 W was designed with that in mind, with women’s specific features and an anatomically shaped last ideal for skiers with higher volume feet. Women’s specific features include the Cuff Adapt System, which quickly and easily adjusts volume around the calf to fit a variety of lower leg shapes, and the Women's Natural Stance, which places you in the perfectly balanced position. The Comfort Celliant liner provides a comfortable fit and increases circulation for optimized warmth and performance. If needed, you can also add personal customization with Tecnica’s C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems. The 75 flex is perfect for making turns on groomers and in soft snow, while the Double Quick-Instep and Lift-Lock buckles make for easy entry and exit. The Mach Sport HV 75 W give your feet the warmth, comfort and support you need so you can enjoy a full day on the mountain.
Tecnica Mach Sport HV 75 Ski Boots Women's 2023 Features & Specifications:
- LAST: 103
- FLEX INDEX: 75
- VOLUME: HIGH
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 23223 GripWalk
- Shell: Polypropylene - Double Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polypropylene - Mechanical Cuff Adapt
- Liner: COMFORT - Cushy fit
- Buckles: Mach Sport buckles, Lift Lock
- Powerstrap: 35 mm strap
- Canting: Double
- Gripwalk: Pre-mounted
- Forward Lean: 12°
- Ramp Angle: 3,8°
- WEIGHT: 1630g (MP 245)
- C.A.S. SHELL: The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- LIFT LOCK BUCKLES: Innovative Lift Lock system holds the buckles up and out of the way so they don't catch while getting in or out of your boots.
- QUICK INSTEP: Utilizes softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot.
- CELLIANT®: Celliant liner is powered by 13 thermoreactive minerals that convert body heat into infrared energy. Infrared penetrates deep into the tissue to increase circulation, oxygen and blood flow. This results in improved warmth, performance, thermal regulation and faster recovery. Lambswool offers additional insulation.