Spyder Leader Insulated Jacket Boys'
Availability : In-Stock
A go-to classic for the alpine skier, the Leader comes in a collection of new prints that pay homage to the best of Spyder's signature classics, and with the same dependable features that continue to make this jacket a best-seller. A removable hood with gaiter, powder skirt with snaps and elastic grippers, along with adjustable, gusseted cuffs and a wrist-warming sleeve with thumb holes provide all the standard features your kid could need from fall to spring.
Spyder Leader Insulated Jacket Boys' Features & Specifications:
- Stretch EXO SHIELD Recycled Polyester Plain Weave with 10k Laminate and DWR
- PrimaLoft® Black ECO insulation (133g)
- YKK® Arrow Vislon® main zipper creates a chevron pattern and add a pop of style front and center
- Removable helmet compatible hood with inner gaiter
- Taped seams in critical places seal out moisture
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Zippered data card pocket
- Internal and mesh goggle pockets
- Adjustable cuff tabs with gussets and interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes keep sleeves securely in place
- Adjustable drawcord waist hem