Salomon X Ultra 4 Mid GTX Hiking Boots Men`s
$165.00 - $170.00
Availability : In-Stock
Get ready to power through uphills and descents with this mid-cut GORE-TEX version of the updated X-ULTRA 4. It is as agile as a trail-running shoe but with all the stability, grip and waterproof protection you need to tackle technical terrain. Equipped with a new chassis, the shoe is even better at protecting sensitive articulations without compromising freedom of movement.
Foot protection: HIGH
Foot support: STABLE
Outdoor terrain: MIXED TRAILS | TECHNICAL
Shoe width: STANDARD
Drawing on our trail-running expertise, this shoe is lighter and more agile, so you stay nimble on uneven terrain.
The new Advanced Chassis™ targets articulations on the outer foot to optimize stability without limiting your mobility, while the higher cut provides extra ankle support.
The All Terrain Contagrip® outsole grabs the terrain, even when it’s wet or slippery, giving you more control especially on descents.
Salomon X Ultra 4 Mid GTX Hiking Boots Men`s Features & Specifications:
- OUTSOLE - All Terrain Contagrip®: Our All Terrain Contagrip® is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
- CHASSIS - Advanced Chassis™: Advanced Chassis™ is a molded insert embedded in the outsole. Providing strong lateral support and reassuring protection, it also delivers optimal mobility and flexibility.
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION - Active Support: These mobile wings help hold the foot in place and accompany its movement, adapting to its shape and volume.
- OUTSOLE - Chevron lugs: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- MIDSOLE - EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- UPPER MATERIAL - PU coated leather: A polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
- UPPER MATERIAL - Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- LINING MATERIAL - Textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION - Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION - SensiFit™: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION - Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- SOCKLINER - Molded OrthoLite® sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- LACING SYSTEM - Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- MEMBRANE - GORE-TEX: GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- SUSTAINABILITY - PFC free: To help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes. Our waterproof GORE-TEX models are free from PFCec.
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: Protective toecap
- Inlay sole: Textile /Synthetic
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: PU coated leather/Textile
- Drop: 11 in mm
- Heel stack height: 31.5 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 20.5 mm
- Weight: 425 g
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
|Order size||FOOT LENGTH (INCH)||UK||EUR||JP|
|4.5 M||8,7||4||36 2/3||22,5|
|5 M||8,9||4.5||37 1/3||23|
|6 M||9,3||5.5||38 2/3||24|
|6.5 M||9,4||6||39 1/3||24,5|
|7.5 M||9,8||7||40 2/3||25,5|
|8 M||10||7.5||41 1/3||26|
|9 M||10,4||8.5||42 2/3||27|
|9.5 M||10,6||9||43 1/3||27,5|
|10.5 M||11||10||44 2/3||28,5|
|11 M||11,2||10.5||45 1/3||29|
|12 M||11,6||11.5||46 2/3||30|
|12.5 M||11,8||12||47 1/3||30,5|
|13.5 M||12,2||13||48 2/3||31,5|
|14 M||12,4||13.5||49 1/3||32|
|15 M||12,8||14.5||50 2/3||33|