Salomon Toundra Pro CS WP Winter Hiking Boots Men's
Availability : In-Stock
If you have a hankering to cross the ice cap, or just want a really warm, protective boot with great traction for snowmobiling, taking the early chair to operate a ski lift, or chop another load of frozen firewood, the Salomon Toundra Pro CS WP Winter Hiking Boots Men's is a great choice. Aerotherm™ Aerogel technology makes them warm to -40°F / -40°C.BENEFITS
- Maximum warmth: NASA technology for temperatures that are out of this world, Aerotherm™ Aerogel makes the Toundra Salomon's warmest boot. Warm to -40°.
- Weather protection: Full ClimaSalomon waterproof bootie guarantees that moisture will not penetrate the boot.
- Traction: Trudge through Snow and ice with more confidence than Sno-Cat®. The aggressive treads on this winter Contagrip® sole offer outstanding traction on ice and snow.
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: ClimaSalomon Waterproof (CSWP)
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Terrain: Snow and ice
- Drop (in mm): 11
- Weight (g): 450
- Stability: 2/5
- Breathability: 1/5
- Protection: 5/5
- Insulation: 5/5
- Lightness: 2/5
- OUTSOLE: Contagrip® W - For all winter applications, Contagrip® W uses a unique compound that maintains adhesion in freezing temperatures. Lug patterns depend on usage.
- MEMBRANE: ClimaSalomon™ Waterproof - A flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection.
- INSULATION TECHNOLOGY: Aerotherm™ Aerogel - Super insulation performance that is lighter and thinner, for super-demanding winter conditions.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- PU coated leather: A polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
- Faux fur lining - A warm, cozy, insulated lining for winter use.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap: A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- EVA sockliner: A simple but effective EVA sockliner that offers great cushioning and comfort, instantly.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: TEXTILE 100% POLYESTER
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Leather / Synthetic