Salomon Speedcross 6 Trail Running Shoes Women's
Availability : In-Stock
SPEEDCROSS 6 needs no introductions. Staying true to its legendary roots and trail status, this version is lighter with an even more powerful, grippy connection to the ground and faster mud evacuation. Featuring a revamped upper that’s both functional and fiery, and classic SPEEDCROSS comfort.
Foot protection: HIGH
Foot support: NEUTRAL
Frequency per week: ONCE OR LESS | 2-3 TIMES | 4 TIMES OR MORE
Running terrain: MIXED TERRAIN | MUDDY & SOFT
Shoe width: STANDARD
An updated outsole means these Speedcross shed the mud quicker and deliver an even better grip on wet surfaces.
Featuring Sensifit construction for precise, optimal foothold, and classic Speedcross comfort.
If it isn’t broke, don’t mess with it. Featuring the same level of classic, reassuring Speedcross comfort, with an EnergyCell+ midsole compound and welded, foot-hugging upper.
Salomon Speedcross 6 Trail Running Shoes Women's Features & Specifications:
- Mud Contagrip®: Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Mud Contagrip® uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that focuses on adhesion.
- EnergyCell™+: EnergyCell™+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability.
- Recycled material: Materials made from recycled products such as PET bottles or material waste
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Ripstop fabric: Woven fabrics, often made of nylon, with reinforcement to resist tearing, ripping and abrasion.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Synthetic / Textile
- Drop: 10 in mm
- Lug depth: 5 mm
- Heel stack height: 32 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 22 mm
- Weight: 262 g
- Lacing system: Quicklace®
- Waterproofness: None
|Order size||FOOT LENGTH (INCH)||UK||EUR||JP|
|5.5 W||8,7||4||36 2/3||22,5|
|6 W||8,9||4.5||37 1/3||23|
|7 W||9,3||5.5||38 2/3||24|
|7.5 W||9,4||6||39 1/3||24,5|
|8.5 W||9,8||7||40 2/3||25,5|
|9 W||10||7.5||41 1/3||26|
|10 W||10,4||8.5||42 2/3||27|
|10.5 W||10,6||9||43 1/3||27,5|
|11.5 W||11||10||44 2/3||28,5|
|12 W||11,2||10.5||45 1/3||29|
Sign up to Our Newsletter