Salomon HPS - Louif Paradis Snowboard Men's 2022
Availability : In-Stock
Louif describes his riding as hybrid, often combining elements of powder and manufactured structures, blending both street and freeride skills. Using his shaping expertise and Lou’s critical feedback during the proto process, Wolle created this tapered directional board built for freestyle tactics in deep terrain, satisfying Lou’s hybrid demand.
Salomon HPS - Louif Paradis Snowboard Men's 2022 Features & Specifications:
- Flex: Stiff
- Level of practice: Intermediate/Advanced
- Snowboard Terrain: Powder
- Versatile: Rock out camber provides a freestyle feeling underfoot with easy turn initiation while the tapered directional shape enhances float and agility in all conditions.
- Pop: ABC Wrapper construction uses lively bamboo for explosive ollies and reactive turns, combined with Popster and our light and snappy Ghost Green Core for maximum load.
- Float: A tapered tail and directional shape combined with rock out camber provide ultimate float and maneuverability in deep snow.
- Size and specifications (length cm): 155, 159, 163
- Contact length: 995
- Effective edge: 1180mm
- Nose length: 293mm
- Recommended binding sizes: S/M
- Recommended stance: 530mm
- Max stance: 606 mm
- Rider weight Max: 95Kg
- Rider weight Min: 60Kg