Salomon Cross Hike Mid GTX Hiking Shoes Men's
$170.00 - $180.00
Availability : In-Stock
The completely new Salomon Cross Hike Mid GTX Hiking Shoes Men's is designed for any conditions, anywhere in the world: multi-directional lugs, a seamless, closed-mesh construction and waterproof Gore-Tex membrane. Agile yet really grippy, this mid-height shoe cushions your ankle and keeps you on track whether your adventures take you, from the Lake District to Iceland.BENEFITS
- All-terrain grip: The Contagrip® outsole with multi-directional lugs gives you more grip on muddy terrain, while an optimized heel brake keeps you stable on those downhill climbs.
- Waterproof protection: This mid-height shoe not only supports your ankle, but is also really protective with a waterproof Gore-Tex membrane, resistant anti-debris mesh and rubber stone guard.
- Agile performance: Inspired by our trail-running expertise, this shoe keeps your foot close to the ground and extremely reactive.
- Lacing system: Quicklace®
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Drop (in mm): 10
- Weight (g): 396
- Stability: 2/5
- Breathability: 2/5
- Protection: 4/5
- Lightness: 4/5
- OUTSOLE: Chevron lugs - Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- LACING SYSTEM: Quicklace™ - Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- MEMBRANE: GORE-TEX - GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- EnergyCell™+: EnergyCell™+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability.
- Synthetic upper: Synthetic upper material provide great durability and protection for outdoor activities.
- Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Feather construction: A construction that extends the upper material over the midsole, to create a super-precise wrap of the foot and improve the feel.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile /Synthetic
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Textile / Synthetic