Ride Orion Snowboard Boots 2021/2022 Men's
Up to 10% OFF
Up to 10% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
The Orion is packed with features that make it perform well above its price tag. Fitted with an Intuition™ Plush Foam Liner, Traditional Laces, and Lock Down™ Turbo, the Orion provides secure and unison fit with comfort galore. Grip Lite Sole combines +Slime Midsole with rubber pods for durability and traction. The Orion is a soft-flexing boot designed for beginner-to-intermediate riders.
Ride Orion Snowboard Boots 2021/2022 Men's Features & Specifications:
- +SLIME MIDSOLE: RIDE’s proprietary foam blend improves comfort and response underfoot.
- IN2GRATED CONSTRUCTION: In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- INTUITION™ PLUSH FOAM LINER: Medium-density foam delivers the ultimate plush feel for all day comfort.
- INTERNAL J BARS: Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- DIE CUT EVA: Solid, proven support and comfort.
- TRADITIONAL SHELL LACING: Standard lacing, tie ‘em up just like your sneaks.
- LOCK DOWN™ TURBO LINER LACING: A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place.
- GRIP LIGHT SOLE: +SLIME Midsole combined with rubber pods for maximum durability and ice traction.
- BOOT LAST: 1:1 Lasting, Grey Last
- BOOT CONSTRUCTION FIT: IN2GRATED™, Articulated Cuff, 3D Formed Tongue
- BOOT LINER PATTERN: Center Tongue™
- BOOT LINER FIT: Internal J Bars
- BOOT LINER INTUITION LAYUP: Plush
- BOOT LINER LACING: Lock Down™ Turbo
- BOOT LINER INSOLE: Die Cut EVA
- BOOT OUTSOLE: Grip Light Sole, +SLIME Midsole
- BOOT LACING: Traditional Lacing
- FEEL: 4
- BOOT CATEGORY: Traditional Lace