Ride Orion Snowboard Boots Men's 2021-2023
Up to 15% OFF
Up to 15% OFF
Availability : In-Stock
The Orion is packed with features that make it perform well above its price tag. Fitted with an Intuition™ Plush Foam Liner, Traditional Laces, and Lock Down™ Turbo, the Orion provides secure and unison fit with comfort galore. Grip Lite Sole combines +Slime Midsole with rubber pods for durability and traction. The Orion is a soft-flexing boot designed for beginner-to-intermediate riders.
Ride Orion Snowboard Boots Men's 2021-2023 Features & Specifications:
- SIZE: 7, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13
- COLOR: Black
- LACING: Traditional Lace
- RESPONSE: Mellow
- WIDTH: Non-Wide
- BOOT LAST: Grey Last
- BOOT CONSTRUCTION FIT: IN2GRATED™
- BOOT LINER PATTERN: Center Tongue™
- BOOT LINER FIT: Internal J Bars
- BOOT LINER INTUITION LAYUP: Intuition™ Plush Foam Liner
- BOOT LINER EXTRAS: Lock Down™ Turbo
- BOOT LINER INSOLE: Die Cut EVA
- BOOT OUTSOLE: Grip Light Sole, +SLIME Midsole
- BOOT LACING: Traditional Lacing
- FEEL: 4/10
- PRODUCT TYPE: Snowboard Boots
- +SLIME MIDSOLE: RIDE’s proprietary foam blend improves comfort and response underfoot.
- IN2GRATED CONSTRUCTION: In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- GREY LAST: Designed for non-removable liner boots.
- INTUITION™ PLUSH FOAM LINER: Medium-density foam delivers the ultimate plush feel for all day comfort.
- INTERNAL J BARS: Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- DIE CUT EVA: Solid, proven support and comfort.
- LOCK DOWN™ TURBO LINER LACING: A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place.
- TRADITIONAL SHELL LACING: Standard lacing, tie ‘em up just like your sneaks.
- GRIP LIGHT SOLE: +SLIME Midsole combined with rubber pods for maximum durability and ice traction.
Men's Snowboard Boots
|US YOUTH||US MEN'S||US WOMEN'S||UK||EURO||CM|
Sign up to Our Newsletter