Pomoca Climb 2.0 V2 Climbing Skins - 120mm
Availability : In-Stock
The classical proved POMOCA mix skin, now lighter and with an accurate design. The skin for every skier.
Pomoca Climb 2.0 V2 Climbing Skins - 120mm Features and Specifications:
- GLIDE: 235 kcal/h
- GRIP: 46 g/cm2
- HOLD WEIGHT: 1,100 g/m2
- SKIN WEIGHT: 215 g / skin (110 mm x 170 cm)
- SSL: Thanks to the thinner layers, POMOCA has succeeded in making its classical SAFER SKIN membrane lighter. SAFER SKIN LIGHT (SSL) is 12% lighter which means 150g/m2 kess. SSL makes the pair of skins about 60-75g lighter while remaining 100% waterproof.
- Good climbing grip is very important. So POMOCA has developed a combination of materials and weaving techniques to combine glide and durability with gripping power. Proper alignment and the fiber attachment systems make POMOCA skins very stable under all conditions and for the entire life of the skin.
- EVER DRY 3.0: EVER DRY 3.0 represents our largest step forward with respect to the environment: this is the first skin treatment on the market which does not contain any perfluorocarbon, a chemical found to be harmful to the environment. In 2020, the EVER DRY 3.0 will be used to treat all POMOCA skins, making this the first PFC-Free skins brand!
- THE ATTACHMENT SYSTEM: Ready2climb - The POMOCA R&D department works hard to make your life easier. Preparing a self-adhesive skin for skis can take a long time and requires specific knowledge. POMOCA has developped the new universal, light, and easy-to-apply ready2climb set. The ready2climb skin can be cut to a specific ski in just two minutes without any special tools. The adjustable loop can be fixed to any type of ski. For this system, POMOCA offers a complete list of skis on the market, so you can find the self-adhesive skin best suited to your needs.