Patagonia Down With It Jacket Women's
Availability : In-Stock
Strategically sized baffles and princess seams create the Down With It Jacket’s feminine silhouette, defying down’s billowy reputation. The shell is made from 100% recycled polyester treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). The insulated, removable hood secures with sturdy plastic snaps and a wind flap conceals the front zip. Welted, on-seam handwarmer pockets have zip closures. An interior zip chest pocket secures valuables. Hip length. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Down With It Jacket Women's Features & Specifications:
- 100% recycled polyester plain-weave shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Chevron-inspired baffles create a modern silhouette with princess seams in the front and back for shaping and a warm, contoured fit
- Insulated, removable three-panel hood secures to jacket with snaps
- Full-length front zipper with a snap wind flap
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets are set next to princess seams
- Interior zippered chest pocket secures valuables
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fit: Slim fit
- Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn