Patagonia Baby Snow Pile Insulated Jacket Infants/Toddlers
Availability : In-Stock
Waterproof, fully seam-sealed jacket for babies offers warmth and wet-weather protection with an H2No® Performance Standard shell and 150 grams of THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation. 100% recycled polyester fabric is soft, smooth and supple.Patagonia Baby Snow Pile Insulated Jacket Infants/Toddlers Features:
- 100% recycled polyester shell is waterproof and fully seam-sealed; 150-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation shields from cold
- Snap-off, removable three-panel hood is insulated and has an elasticized gusset under the brim for a secure fit and warmth
- Full-length waterproof zipper with internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-sleeve pass pocket secure with a snap and have a pull tab for easy access
- Fully elasticized sleeve openings and drop-tail hem help keep out cold
- Reflective trim details on sleeves, zipper pull and all pocket pull tabs; tricot lining for cozy warmth at collar, center-back panel and back of chin guard
- Grow-fit feature in sleeves adds 2 inches in length for extended wear.
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Regular fit
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Inner collar, chin guard, inside back and knuckle-side of pocket bags: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot.
- Insulation: 150-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Weight: 434 g (15.3 oz)