Patagonia Baby Snow Pile Insulated Bib Pants Infants/Toddlers
Availability : In-Stock
Baby Snow Pile Bibs offer fully seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable protection and 100 grams of THERMOLITE® ECO92 insulation for warmth. The 100% recycled polyester fabric is soft, smooth and supple, while Patagonia's grow-fit feature extends wear.Patagonia Baby Snow Pile Insulated Bib Pants Infants/Toddlers Features:
- 100% recycled polyester shell is waterproof and fully seam-sealed; 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation shields from cold
- Low-profile, elasticized straps have three-snap adjustment in front
- Center-front zipper has internal and external wind flaps with snap closures
- Secure pocket on right thigh has a waterproof zipper, internal pass ring and reflective webbing pull
- Articulated knees; scuff guards at the hem and inside lower legs for durability; internal gaiters with gripper elastic fit over boots to keep cold out; loop inside hem gives option to add cord and keep pants from riding up
- Grow-fit feature in legs adds 2 inches for extended wear
- Reflective strip at lower legs
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Regular fit
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
- All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled).
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Weight: 371 g (13.1 oz)