Home › brands › patagonia › clothing › fleece › retro-x › patagonia baby retro-x jacket infants'/toddlers'
Patagonia Baby Retro-X Jacket Infants'/Toddlers'
$79.00 - $89.00
Availability : In-Stock
The Baby Retro-X® Jacket provides windproof warmth in soft ½"-pile fleece that’s made of 100% recycled polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Baby Retro-X Jacket Infants'/Toddlers' Features & Specifications:
- 100% recycled polyester fleece; windproof lining has a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Tapered collar to prevent chafing
- Nylon/spandex binding at collar, center-front zipper, sleeve openings and hem for a secure fit
- Internal wind flap behind center-front zipper protects from the elements
- Chest pocket; two welt-covered, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Center-front zipper and handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Built with wear to spare, this garment has Patagonia's hand-it-down ID label; this style is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Fit: Regular fit
- Body: 11-oz 100% recycled polyester ½"-pile fleece
- Lining and trim: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining and trim fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn